The Bijou is a gem made with four different liquors. You can craft this classic cocktail at home in just five minutes, then sit back and relax… How about this adult libation for New Year’s Day?
- 2 oz. dry gin
- 2 oz. green Chartreuse
- 2 oz. sweet vermouth
- 2 dash orange bitters
- 2 maraschino cherry, optional garnish
- 2 lemon peels, garnish
- Ice cubes
- Combine the gin, green Chartreuse, sweet vermouth and orange bitters in a mixing glass.
- Add several ice cubes and stir until the liquids are mixed and chilled.
- Strain into two coupe or martini glasses.
- Garnish with lemon peel and a maraschino cherry after you express the rim of the glass with the lemon peel.
Cocktail recipe courtesy of Daryl & Mindi Hirsch